For our international clientele we continually are looking for top wines from Bordeaux and other regions, from single bottles to collections of a few hundred bottles. We have more than 20 years of experience acquiring wines from private cellars, specialising in Bordeaux from 1982 to 2018 but also high class Burgundy.
Selling us your wines is easy:
- You send us your detailed wine list (download PDF / Excel template) by email: email@example.com. Smaller offers up to five different wines, we gladly accept by phone 044 919 88 22. The minimum purchase amount should reach CHF 2'500.00
- First time vendors will receive an offer for 25 positions free of charge, further positions are charged at CHF 1.50/position in advance. Should you then agree to sell us your wines, the prepayment will be reimbursed.
- Please allow a couple of days to receive our offer. The wines are priced individually, rather than a package offer. Prices are always calculated for perfect bottles with fill levels into the neck and clean labels only (see further explanations...»»).
- Once you have agreed to the sale, we will contact you to schedule an appointment and pick up the wines free of charge (within Switzerland). Discretion is highly valued and our company cars are unmarked.
- Our staff will inspect the bottles for their condition and pay you in cash.
- For smaller quantities we gladly mail you the proper packaging materials so you can safely post them accompanied by your invoice which we pay immediately upon receipt. You may also bring the wines to our cellar in Zumikon by appointment.
Our international clientele sets high value on provenance and the condition of the bottles and we purchase accordingly.